INTERNATIONAL SALES MANAGER – ENGLISH SPEAKING - BASED IN EUROPE (m/w/d)
Dynamic role within our hardworking International team for a native English speaking enthusiastic professional with the ability to sell to a diverse range of market industries – Including Automotive, Marine, Motorbike, DIY- Hardware, Bicycle, Carwash and Hospitality to name a few.
Who is Dursol Fabrik GmbH?
Celebrating over 90years in Business, Dursol Fabrik is one of Germany’s largest Car-Care, DIY & Chemical Manufacturers. Also manufacturer of the world famous Autosol Metal Polish brand.
Many renowned worldwide Automotive, Marine & Motorcycle OEM companies as well as large Hardware and Aftermarket businesses rely on the expertise, quality and professionalism that Dursol Fabrik provides.
About the Role:
If you are looking for a fast-paced dynamic role, look no further! In this role business development is your main goal, and you will strive to achieve this through the delivery of exceptional service and support to both newly found and existing customers. As the International Sales Manager for Latin America, Spain & Portugal, professional selling and consistent achievement of sales and profit goals will be your forte.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Growing sales revenue by understanding and meeting customers‘ needs
- Actively targeting and obtaining new business
- Nurturing and maintaining existing Account relationships
- Achieving monthly sales targets
- Face to face calling with regular travelling
- Working closely with International Back office Management to offer an overall exceptional customer service experience
You are a self-starter, results-oriented, with a strong track record of success in sales and International account management and are fully committed to growing sales.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5 years proven sales experience ideally within the Automotive / Hardware / Industrial industries
- Be able to develop rapport quickly and build on existing relationships
- Be commercial savvy with strong negotiation skills
- Good attention to detail with a methodical approach
- Ideally some background and knowledge of any of the above industries
- Be able to work in a team environment
- Ability to think quickly and handle objections on the spot
- Proficient in word, excel and outlook.
- The ability to travel for longer periods of time.
In return you’ll be joining a fast-paced business working hard to deliver excellence to its customers.
We offer a great workplace culture full of diversity, a competitive base salary / commission, a company vehicle and medical insurance.
Our customer’s success is Dursol’s success, which is ultimately your success.
How to apply: So what are you waiting for? Up for a challenge?
Applicants must have the ability to work and travel regularly to our heritage Company Head Office in Solingen, Germany
We are committed to providing a safe workplace. Successful applicants will be required to pass pre-employment, criminal checks and drug/alcohol test prior to commencing employment.
We are looking forward to meet you!