WORK PREVIEWER, PRODUCTION PLANNER (m/f/d)
We are a medium-sized, globally operating company and manufacturer of cleaning and care products for the automotive, industrial and household sectors as well as for car washes. Our products have enjoyed an excellent reputation since 1929 and are the basis for our outstanding position in the national and international market.
- Planning and coordination of production orders as well as selection of suitable operating resources.
- Creation and maintenance of the machine allocation plan.
- Coordination of delivery dates in consideration of capacities.
- Deadline monitoring of production orders.
- Cooperation with interfaces from other company departments (e.g. purchasing)
- Maintenance and updating of master data such as routings.
- Completed technical training.
- Alternatively completed technical studies
- Alternatively commercial training with good technical know-how.
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience in the field of work preparation/production management.
- Profound knowledge in handling an ERP system.
- REFA knowledge desirable.
- Conscientious, careful working methods.
- Team spirit
- "Hands-on" mentality.
We are looking forward to seeing you!